At Montessori Children’s House your child is cared for and taught by a highly trained, professional teaching staff. Many of our teachers have advanced degrees in education and all staff members are certified and registered through the State of Wisconsin.
Staff members receive ongoing training throughout the year and are certified in CPR, First Aid, as well as Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and Shaken Baby Syndrome prevention.
All staff members have a background check performed at hiring and annually there after.
April L. Fellenz
Owner/Administrator/Director of Admissions
• International Montessori Teaching Degree - Ages 3 1/2-Kindergarten
• International Montessori Teaching Degree - Lower Elementary
• Introduction to Early Childhood
• Skills and Strategies for the Child Care Teacher
• Child Care Program Director Course
• Child Care Center Administrator Course
• Child Care Administrative Credential
Administrative Assistant / Assistant Teacher
Years of Experience: 8
With Montessori since: 2015
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Fashion Design
• Substitute Teacher - Grades K - 8